Painting the interior

Before prepping the interior for painting, I removed the front and rear windows.  I plan to replace the plexi on the front window, and I plan to refurbish the rear jalousie.



I also removed the ice box.  I plan to make a new front with new trim and reinstall.






After cleaning the ensolite, I caulked the seams, let the caulk dry, primed all the ensolite, and put another coat of primer on the flooring.

 

I chose a light yellow for the final coat on the ensolite, and a bright yellow for the step and cabinet kick.



I wired in an LED light to the 120v connection above the sink, and began installing the new cabinet doors.



To finish the day, I put the dinette benches in place to reference mark the flooring and I reinstalled the front bunk.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment